Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

All-American SCP (FORUMS)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 2 ROWDY View Post
    Hell ya! It's got to be nice for a shop to be able to do most everything in-house, and not have to send customers elsewhere.
    Surreal for sure! I kick myself all the time to remind myself how fucking lucky we are!

All American Street Car Performance <- Facebook
    6187 126th Ave North
    Largo fl 33773
    Shaun @ (727)535-6905

Quote Originally Posted by Na306StAnG View Post
    An opinion.. So you like to dish them out but you don't like to receive them.

A little criticism? For what? I'm sick of having to plan my schedule around these other shops, then show up and them not be ready for me and waste my entire day.

No! Don't pull that bitch out, back pedaling bullshit! You chose to reply the way you did. It goes right back to "If you have nothing nice to say, then shut the fuck up" :D

How? You know nothing about how we even got it.. Or how much we even got it for. Opinions... Assumptions... What else are you full of?
    Oh here we go

PORTED AND SPRAYED SINCE 2004!
    PORTED AND SPRAYED + E85 SINCE 2013!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mofobucs?feature=mhum
    ^Mofo Productions^

Quote Originally Posted by shadytrixta1 View Post
    That was not a business speech by any means. Merely an opinion of mine, maybe a little criticism if you will. I'm sure its the same with the rain comment. You chose to take them negatively and reply like a Dick. I don't own/run a shop therefore I would never try to give an owner business advice unless it was something completely foolish. I just don't see you making your money back on it, especially with all the others in the area. However I'm well aware its a good tuning tool. Which brings up another question, do you guys tune or have a tuner or is that another person you bring in? I'm asking for personal knowledge with no malacious intent. Regardless congrats on the dyno. I hope you guys continue to prosper.
    The problem is your first comment was useless and was said to get things fired up the wrong way. Competition is a great thing in business so if AASCP bought a dyno awesome better for everyone. No point to come in to a thread and talk about "why did you buy one you dont need it" attitude. Actually you are more likely to make your money back with multiple in the area, but it really doesnt matter about the money. I look at dynos as a tool, if you keep using your neighbors welder over and over then its time to buy one for yourself. It's another service you can offer directly and not worry about scheduling with your neighbor of when you can use it. When it comes down to it dynos are used for other purposes than just money and I'm sure you know this.

Why say you would never give an owner of a business advice, but you say its ok have a little criticism. Pretty much the same thing. Not hating just talking here, maybe think of the outcome of what people will say before you post opinions.

Anyways nice to see another shop with a dyno to better serve their customers.
    Last edited by Racingtheburg; 08-01-2012 at 09:54 AM.

Well this is news to me now as well. Awesome!
    Slow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12