Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

All-American SCP (FORUMS)

Default 1987 427w TKO 5 speed Dove grey LX Coupe (Shop Car) RIP 02-04-11

This car is a 6 year long process of which I've ended with this! The shell is an 87 Dove coupe, minus the front and rear bumpers and cowl hood, the rest of the is factory paint.

The motor is a 427w. Its a 4.125 bore with a 4" store built in a Man O War block. Its Topped off with a set of TFS High ports. The valves are tickled by a .688 .688 Roller Comp Cam. Motor made 505 N/A

Pro Motion TKO 600 with a Centerforce DFX Clutch

Front suspension is a QA1 K-member, QA1's XM series rod end Control arms, SN95 brakes, Coil overs with 14" 150 Springs and Lakewood 90/10's and MM Caster Camber Plates.

Rear Suspension is a shortened and straightened 8.8 with Strange 9inch ends to accept the 8.8 backing plate. Has UPR rear suspension kit including anti roll bar, 33 Spline Moser axles which are spun by the 3.89 gear with a spool. The rear is also braced!

The car has a tig welded cage and poly bucket seats. Has a 600 watt car stereo, power steering, power brakes and ice cold air!

Fuel system:

Front Suspension:

Rear Suspension:

Its dirty cause its a street car

02/04/11 < My birthday

Last edited by Na306StAnG; 09-09-2011 at 10:19 AM.

All American Street Car Performance <- Facebook
    6187 126th Ave North
    Largo fl 33773
    Shaun @ (727)535-6905

that fucking sucks. Hope your fine from all this.
    50 Shades of Rust.
    Straight from the trailerhood.

Ouch. What did you hit? Any plans for it?

;(

I loved that car.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyK View Post
    Ouch. What did you hit? Any plans for it?
    I left my shop and was headed west on 126th (toward 66th st) Heading east was a 2008-010 Silverado pickup that TRIED to make a left turn cutting me off. He cut the corner sooooo late my skid marks don't start till after the middle of the intersection. If you look at the picture of the skid marks you can see the four way stop sign the shop is at.

Impact happened with the front passenger fender hitting his passenger side rear right in front of his rear wheel. My car ended up spun around in the lane i was traveling in and his pickup was flipped over in the ditch. You can almost see his truck in the picture of the passenger side of my car with the guy with blue shirt on.

No plans for it. The shell is junk.

6187 126th Ave North
    Largo fl 33773
    Shaun @ (727)535-6905

U building a new one tho? Seems like all the parts r still good for the most part

U building a new one tho? Seems like all the parts r still good for the most part
    Building a new car? Yes! But not a Mustang. I picked up a 69 Chevelle after I got the insurance check.

Burned out on the fox platform, I was a chevy guy before anything... I'll be back, but I've got an LSx itch

6187 126th Ave North
    Largo fl 33773
    Shaun @ (727)535-6905

I hear you, thats why I'm building both...need some variety

Man, that sucks about the Notch. However your new project is more to my liking I look forward to that build. Isn't that the car that raced Mr.Fast,LOL

I hear you, thats why I'm building both...need some variety
    Nice! I've got both also! :D

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMutha View Post
    Man, that sucks about the Notch. However your new project is more to my liking I look forward to that build. Isn't that the car that raced Mr.Fast,LOL
    Shit happens for a reason, wouldn't have the Chevelle if it wasn't for the accident... So its all worked out in the end.

For your viewing pleasure

Na306Stang Vs. Mr. Fast

6187 126th Ave North
    Largo fl 33773
    Shaun @ (727)535-6905