Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Racing Integration (FORUMS)
Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast

Default ***Florida's Offical KING OF THE STREETS***

Grab-A-Lane's Official King Of The Streets -- Florida!

King of the Streets (KOTS) is an ongoing competition over a ranked list of the top 10 Fastest Street Cars in Florida! Our Rules are based off old school street racing, so it's a dig only - 1/4 mile drag race! We don't do that roll racing shit here... If you think you are fast enough to compete with the best then read the Rules below, make a Callout, and Grab-A-Lane!!

This is the original KOTS list for the absolute fastest street cars of any type in Florida, but we also have a competition for the Fastest Front Wheel Drive (FWD) and All Wheel Drive (AWD) cars to compete in.
    [SIZE=3]FLORIDA'S K.O.T.S. LIST - TOP 10 CARS:
    #1. NXSGT ---- SN95 Mustang (N2O)
    #2. Drew's96Bird ---- 96 Firebird (N2O)
    #3. Victor @ IP ---- Nissan GTR
    #4. Cyclereapers ---- Nissan GTR
    #5. Spongebob EVO ---- EVO
    #6. HalfBred ---- Foxbody (Turbo LSX)
    #7. 10sec306 ---- Foxbody (N/A 349)
    #8. JUIC3D ---- Coyote Mustang (nitrous)
    #9. Tissimo ---- Supra (auto)
    #10. Collin@RI---- Coyote Mustang (twin turbo)
    #11. ReaperWolf ---- Camaro SS (nitrous)
    #12. ShikenFeddas---- Coyote Mustang (single turbo)

***PENDING CALLOUTS:

#10 - Called out by ShikenFeddas on 11-23-2013.
    #2 - Called out by Victor@IP on 11-24-2013

KOTS RACE RULES:
    • 1/4 Mile!
    • HEADS UP!
    • Race Starts off a FLAG! (Not 3 honks... lol)
    • ONE Race (Unless the racers agree to more runs, they may do best 2 out of 3... but all runs must go down in one night)
    • A CHASE is a RACE!
    • No engine/tire restrictions - it's the street, run what ya brung!

BASIC RULES
    • If you are holding a spot and LOSE a race, you simply drop down one spot on the list and the winner takes your spot.
    • To be official, all KOTS races must go down at one of our "approved" race locations. For each race, the race location choice is given to the spot holder being called-out by lower spot. They may pick any of our approved locations to do the race.
    • If you are on the list and your car breaks or you sell it: let us know so we can take you off! This gives others a chance to get on the list and keep the racing going!
    • This is the offical KOTS list for Florida, all races are done in central FL area.
    • The main rule it to have fun! This list is to promote competition between the 10 quickest street cars on the forum. It is NOT for a few cars to race once and then hold the same title/spot forever.
    • The one making the callout MUST be the one RACING the car. This is about being KING of the Streets, proving the best driver and car. The OWNER should be racing his own car: if you cannot drive your own car - someone else may drive it but then they will be the one competing for the title and THEIR name will be shown on the list. In that case you would be the "owner" of a KOTS car on the list, but ONLY the driver/racer would be the one called "KOTS."
    • If your car breaks you may use another one of your own cars (or shop/crew car) to defend your spot, but the same driver must race the car. Same goes if you bought a new car, you would not lose your spot, you could continue climbing the list with your new car, you don't have to start over...
      The main idea behind this is that YOU are "the king of the streets" the car doesn't win the race, it's the driver's skill that makes it happen. Especially when we are talking about 8 and 9 second cars on the street. It takes experience and skill, that cannot be bought...

CALLOUT RULES:
    • ALL new members to KOTS must start from the #10 spot and work your way up the list! *Unless they are given an exception by 2ROWDY
    • Once on the list you can only callout the spot above you. No skipping spots unless the spot above you forfeits his spot to you, only then may you advance without racing.

VEHICLE RULES
    • No engine restrictions! Run what ya brung!!
    • Must be a registered vehicle with valid license plate. (no motorcycles or Quads)
    • Must have working headlights and taillights.
    • No wheelie bars.

OTHER RULES:
    • KOTS spot holders may accept races on the side and the result of these races will not effect their position on the list. (This is mainly for money races or callouts from people not competing for KOTS)
    • Example: The #1 car may be called out to race for big $$ by a car not competing for KOTS (probably not local) they may accept the race and if they lose the winner does not have any rights to their spot as #1.
      The spots have more meaning on the list when the racers have actually "climbed the ranks," this helps prove that the racer is truly the "king" of the streets because he has consistantly raced the car many times and fought his way to the top. This "climbing the ranks" rule prevents full out track/drag cars from coming out only one time to race a top spot and get a lucky win. You have to earn it... KOTS is for the true street racers who are actually out racing their car, a lot...

EXCEPTION RULE:
    • If you once held a spot, but fell off the list (broken car, built a new car, etc.) you may come back and callout the SAME # Spot that you previously held -- ONLY on the following conditions: It has been LESS THAN 4 months since you fell off the list, OR if the car from the # below that moved up to replace your spot is still the same (has not advanced up) you may then callout your old spot regardless of time past.

calling out whole list .. not going to be here long so , could go for a couple races ..

when my car is back bring it jimi
    1988 chevy camaro. Can you DIG it???

Retard Racing
    "We make your SHIT stupid fast!"

http://user.streetfire.net/profile/GRABALANE.htm

http://user.streetfire.net/profile/kowboy059.htm

Banned!

What you working with Mr jimi

can i get on the bike list and get a date for this to happen cause i got to drive to you

Quote Originally Posted by THE_ONE View Post
    What you working with Mr jimi
    AWD built EVO9

Evo ix .. 6765.. If anyone interested just let me know .. a3vette knows how to get a hold of me ... "THE ONE " i would like to try it with that civic of yours
    Last edited by MrJdmJimi; 12-11-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJdmJimi View Post
    calling out whole list .. not going to be here long so , could go for a couple races ..
    introduce yourself.

what line could be used here???? hmmmm..... here is a hint.... who can quote it?

Last edited by j0shth3j3w; 12-11-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Banned!

Evo ix .. 6765.. If anyone interested just let me know .. a3vette knows how to get a hold of me ... "THE ONE " i would like to try it with that civic of yours
    lmao.... Get in line lol

Quote Originally Posted by THE_ONE View Post
    lmao.... Get in line lol

Really i haven't seen fast cars on this forum yet .. You ran a stock turbo evo and didnt pull him hard at all ... I didnt think the civic was that impressive ..

Really i haven't seen fast cars on this forum yet .. You ran a stock turbo evo and didnt pull him hard at all ... I didnt think the civic was that impressive ..

this looks like its about to be interesting....lol.....opcorn:

Really i haven't seen fast cars on this forum yet .. .
    WOW really? With 3 fucking posts I don't see how you would know how quick our members are... or from just watching one of my videos...

You need to show some respect, coming on here with an attitude will get you no where and no races with any of our members...

Banned!

Your not even worth responding to, prove yourself first then talk to me newbe cause obviously you talk like you know all but know nothing....

+1

i need to put a block or post restriction on newbs from getting into the KOTS section....

damn it jimmi lol

jimi jimi jimi lol stop beating 9.5 civics
    1988 chevy camaro. Can you DIG it???

Retard Racing
    "We make your SHIT stupid fast!"

http://user.streetfire.net/profile/GRABALANE.htm

http://user.streetfire.net/profile/kowboy059.htm

Call outs shouldnt even be allowed by a newbie
    Representing the Detroit area
    my car
    92 s/c lx
    10.88 at 123.60mph 1.49 60'

Old car now crushed from street racing
    89 nitrous w/ fast efi
    10.67 at 128.54mph 1.38 60'

Sponsered by Bluecollarperformance.com
    Hinesparklm.com
    Quicklane tire and auto, canton, MI
    Milford Ford
    Concrete cowboys llc
    http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...uth97/92%20lx/

Banned!

I will very happily put this fool in his place once the car comes back out.

Banned!

2Rowdy, take me off the list, the car is going down for some work.... When it's finished I will come back and run whoever is in my spot to reclaim my thrown... lol

So looks like you'd be coming after me then eh? lol

I liked it better when I was gunning for you lol

I cant wait to see the new setup :-)

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast